Archive for the ‘POLITICS’ Category

Top Ten David Letterman contributions to TV

Thursday, May 21st, 2015

Top Ten David Letterman Contributions to TV

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/top-10-david-letterman-moments-of-perfection-41950/

eric

Bring Saddam back to life, go into Iraq and kill him again

Monday, May 18th, 2015

Bring Saddam back to life, go into Iraq and kill him again

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/reincarnate-saddam-so-republicans-can-kill-him-again-41782/

eric

Androgenous Warren supporters accuse Androgenous Obama of sexism

Monday, May 18th, 2015

Androgenous Warren supporters accuse Androgenous Obama of sexism

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/hillary-clinton-2016/obama-vs-warren-politically-correct-liberals-devouring-their-own-41594/

eric

Michelle Obama: Woe is me, take 6 billion

Friday, May 15th, 2015

Michelle Obama: Woe is me, take 6 billion

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/michele-obama-must-keep-speaking-41396/

eric

How one man and his dog can teach all people of all races

Tuesday, May 12th, 2015

How one man and his dog can teach all people of all races

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/race-obama-and-holder-vs-a-random-guy-and-his-dog-41008/

eric

President Obama falsely claims to have been to all 50 states

Tuesday, May 12th, 2015

President Obama falsely claims to have been to all 50 states

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/wrong-again-president-obama-you-have-not-been-to-all-50-states-41186/

eric

Clintons tithe 10% of your money, keep the other 90%

Tuesday, May 12th, 2015

Clintons tithe 10% of your money, keep the other 90%

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/the-clinton-global-slush-fund-40966/

eric

Fatwas for everybody! Nonsense Akbar!

Monday, May 11th, 2015

Fatwas for everybody! Nonsense Akbar!

Fatwa: Any Islamist caught eating bread before washing their hands and saying a Jewish prayer shall be stoned to death. Challah Akbar!

Fatwa: On the Jewish Sabbath, any Islamist not in synagogue learning Chasidis is violating the Lubavitche Rebbe’s teachings and must be killed. Shabbos Akbar!

Fatwa: Woman-beating patriarchical Islamist cowards shall from now on celebrate Mother’s Day or get a stick to their behinds. Mama Akbar!

http://joeforamerica.com/2015/05/happy-cinco-de-muhammado-lag-bomer-pam-geller-fatwas-day/

eric

Mother’s Day 2015 Report

Sunday, May 10th, 2015

Mother’s Day 2015 Report

Dear mom, thank you for not being Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton. You gave me love without trying to regulate every aspect of my life.

I love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day. Please root for a New York ‎Rangers win even if you have no idea who they are. Go Blueshirts!

Those wanting to serenade mom on Mother’s Day should pick a better choice than Tupac Shakur’s “Dear Mama.”

Don’t forget to wish a happy Mother’s Day to Richard Roundtree. Shaft is one bad Mother! Shut your mouth!

May 9th in America is May 10th in Moscow. On which day should Russians living in the USA wish a happy Mother’s Day to Mother Russia Vladimir Putin has yet to rule.

Fatwa: Woman-beating patriarchical Islamist cowards shall from now on celebrate Mother’s Day or get a stick to their behinds. Mama Akbar!

This concludes the 2015 Mother’s Day Report.

eric

My new book “Ideological Lunacy” is now available

Monday, May 4th, 2015

My new book “Ideological Lunacy” is now available.

In April of 2009 I wrote “Ideological Bigotry.” In April 2010 came “Ideological Violence” and “Ideological Idiocy.”

http://tygrrrrexpress.com/2010/04/ideological-bigotry-ideological-violence-ideological-idiocy-my-3-books-are-now-available/

These 3 political books took me to all 50 states. Now after 5 years, April of 2015 brings books 4 and 5. 

“Jewish Lunacy” is my only non-political book. 

http://tygrrrrexpress.com/2015/03/my-new-book-jewish-lunacy-is-now-available/

“Ideological Lunacy” brings more politically conservative comedy. 

For those wanting signed autographed copies, contact me directly on Facebook or Twitter @TYGRRRREXPRESS

eric