Hillary Clinton to the letter

May 21st, 2015

Hillary Clinton to the letter

Haggard

Insincere

Liar

Liar (Pantsuit on Fire)

Angry

Rotund

Yelling

Corrupt (cranky cackling codger)

Loveless

Indifferent

Nasty

Tired (and tiring)

Old (and Obnoxious)

Nonagenarian

eric

Top Ten David Letterman contributions to TV

May 21st, 2015

Top Ten David Letterman Contributions to TV

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/top-10-david-letterman-moments-of-perfection-41950/

eric

Bring Saddam back to life, go into Iraq and kill him again

May 18th, 2015

Bring Saddam back to life, go into Iraq and kill him again

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/reincarnate-saddam-so-republicans-can-kill-him-again-41782/

eric

Androgenous Warren supporters accuse Androgenous Obama of sexism

May 18th, 2015

Androgenous Warren supporters accuse Androgenous Obama of sexism

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/hillary-clinton-2016/obama-vs-warren-politically-correct-liberals-devouring-their-own-41594/

eric

Michelle Obama: Woe is me, take 6 billion

May 15th, 2015

Michelle Obama: Woe is me, take 6 billion

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/michele-obama-must-keep-speaking-41396/

eric

Tom Brady’s football sin greater than Ray Rice

May 15th, 2015

Tom Brady’s football sin greater than Ray Rice

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/tom-brady-is-worse-than-ray-ricesort-of-41526/

eric

Tom Brady, meet Lyle Alzado

May 15th, 2015

Tom Brady, meet Lyle Alzado

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/should-tom-brady-be-banned-from-the-hall-of-fame-for-cheating-41478/

eric

How one man and his dog can teach all people of all races

May 12th, 2015

How one man and his dog can teach all people of all races

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/race-obama-and-holder-vs-a-random-guy-and-his-dog-41008/

eric

President Obama falsely claims to have been to all 50 states

May 12th, 2015

President Obama falsely claims to have been to all 50 states

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/wrong-again-president-obama-you-have-not-been-to-all-50-states-41186/

eric

Clintons tithe 10% of your money, keep the other 90%

May 12th, 2015

Clintons tithe 10% of your money, keep the other 90%

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/the-clinton-global-slush-fund-40966/

eric